skip to Main Content
 

Another quick update, as I completed the sword, again with a mixed technique acrylic and oils. I also slightly retouched the face as I noticed some imperfections, although I am sure there are many others… Anyway, now the main body of the bust is complete and only the shield is missing. The shield is quite large, so creating the proper shades using the brush is a challenge and in my case the coat of arms is the one of Charlemagne so the shield will be split into two parts. We’ll see…

In the mean time, enjoy the photos in the gallery. This time I also added a blue background just to make it less distracting, althooug in the previous photos the background was really out of focus.

See you next time and happy painting!
Luciano

Total Page Visits: 380 - Today Page Visits: 1

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Back To Top