Some progress on painting my man at arms. I painted the torso composed of a bi-colour clothing over an armour and series of belts around the armour.
The armour has been painted using the Vallejo Metal Colour, starting with a Steel base and the lights with steel+silver and just silver for the maximum lights. For the shadows I have used the Magnesium which is very dark.
The cloth is a standard one, I used Andrea Ivory and for the red I used the AK Red Emblem which is a hue I like a lot.
I took some snapshots with my iPad which you can look in the attached gallery.
And now it’s up to the tough part: the heraldry and I eventually decided to use the one in the box art:
To prepare the paintwork, I will first make some practice by drawing the patterns over a sheet of paper, let’s see what happens…